Law on Protection of Personal Data
Lighting text on the protection and processing of your personal data
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law”) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles for the Implementation of the Lighting Obligation (“Communiqué”), It is intended to inform you within the scope that it may be processed as specified in the information text and limited to the stated purposes and may be transferred to the following persons in Turkey and abroad.
Information as a data officer
As Bem Bilgisayar Eğitim San. Tic Ltd. Şti whose detailed corporate information is published below, in accordance with KVKK No. 6698 and in the capacity of Data Officer, your personal data is disclosed on this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, explained / transferred to third parties where permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the manner specified in KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
Pursuant to KVKK No. 6698, your personal data that you share with Marka Saatleri is obtained completely, partially or automatically, or by non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system, by recording, storing, changing, rearranging, in short, any processing performed on the data. subject can be processed by us. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of KVKK is considered as “processing of personal data.
The purposes of processing your personal data and legal reasons
Personal data you share,
• To be able to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
• Regulation on Electronic Trade Regulation No. 6563, Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Electronic Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers published on Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457, dated 27.11.2014 and Official Gazette No. 29188 to record the identity, address and other necessary information for determining the details of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation published in
• To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing which are obligatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment; to comply with the information retention, reporting and disclosure requirements required by the legislation and other authorities;
• In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and related public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on public security issues and legal disputes;
6698 and related secondary regulations.
How your personal data is collected
- The data provided by our customers who make transactions on www.bembilgisayar.com are processed by Bem Bilgisayar Eğitim San. Tic Ltd. Şti accordance with the consent and legal provisions of our customers.
- Users' preferences in the pages entered using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser, navigation data and details, including location data;
- Sales and marketing department employees, agencies, dealers, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center through channels such as verbal, written or electronic media;
- In addition, data obtained from (micro) websites and social media, indirectly obtained through different channels, used for websites, campaigns and similar purposes, e-newsletter reading or click movements, data provided by public databases, social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter) , Google, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
can be processed and collected.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of Marka Saatler in accordance with Article 12 of KVKK; will not be shared with third parties in any way other than legal obligations and regulations specified in this document.
Bem Bilgisayar Eğitim San. Tic Ltd. Şti, systems and databases that contain your personal data, KVKK 12. in accordance with Article 12 to prevent unlawful processing of personal data, preventing access to unauthorized persons; and hash, encryption, transaction log, access management software and physical security measures. If it is learned that the personal data are obtained illegally by others, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately in accordance with the legal regulations.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
Pursuant to Article 4 of KVKK, Bem Bilgisayar Eğitim San. Tic Ltd. Şti is obliged to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for Marka Saatler to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, it is necessary for our customers to share accurate and up-to-date data or update it via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data holder in accordance with KVKK No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK no. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016 and the rights of the Personal Data Holder after this date are as follows:
1. Personal Data Owner, by applying to Brand Watches (data controller) related to himself;
2. To learn whether personal data is processed,
3. Requesting information about this if personal data has been processed,
4. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
5. To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
6. Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
7. Request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
8. In case of correction, deletion and destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
9. To object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
10. Requesting the elimination of the damage in case the personal data is damaged due to the illegal processing of the data,
has the rights.
Kırmızıtoprak Neighborhood Ali Fuat GÜVEN Street No:25 Eskişehir, located at Bem Bilgisayar Eğitim San. Tic Ltd. Şti, is covered by the Data KVKK responsible.
The Data Responsible Representative to be appointed by Bem Bilgisayar Eğitim San. Tic Ltd. Şti will be announced in the Data Responsible Register and the internet address where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Holders may direct their questions, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
Phone: +90 222 225 25 30
Fax: +90 222 225 25 19